Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Try it on Tuesday

This is my first post for the Try it on Tuesday series hosted by Jillian at Jilltastic Nail Design. We have to use a nail polish that we own but have never tried. I love this because it will force me to use the many polishes I haven't touched since I bought them. :) Today I used China Glaze Electric Beat. I love this polish but it is had to photograph the true color of it. It reminds me a bit of Secret Periwinkle. Enjoy!
It was really hard to get the lighting right for this. It was late when I did this so no chance for sun.. :( This is a blue gray purplish color. 

I added some nail art to it. I loved the dot mani I did the day before, so I tried it again with a different color combination. I think if I did it again I would choose a different color for the dots. 




Enjoy!
Sincerely,
Me 

2 comments: